Bye Bye, Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye, Bronco

The work is finished, and it’s time for this horse to head out to pasture. Today, we say goodbye to the orange Ford Bronco.

The Bronco came in for just some small upgrades, but they definitely add fit and finish to this bright Orange relic from a better time. Hey, remember when SUVs were actually meant to go off-road and get dirty? Yeah, neither do we, we’re not old enough. In terms of the upgrades, aside from the roof, the Bronco received new front seats…

A new rear seat…

And new stabilizing bars to keep the roof and everything where it needs to be.

And we truly worry for those who buy a vinyl roof, expecting it to help them in a collision. That part of this warning doesn’t really seem terribly necessary.

It’ll be a shame to see this thing leave, as you could guide planes and boats by this Bronco’s paint alone. It’s a nice example of a vehicle rarely seen on the roads today, and it deserves its due respect.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

pretty truck

Comment

made to live off road.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I want this.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Very nice, I used to have a 68 Bronco and loved it.

Sold it to pay for college.

Comment

Working...
          X