STANCE | WORKS : Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STANCE | WORKS : Australia

In light of a large following of stance enthusiasts popping up on the forums from the United Kingdom, StanceWorks:UK was born. As time goes by and people start to fall in love with this scene and community, other countries will no doubt join and contribute.

In light of this, We will no longer be known as "The Lowly Gentlemen of StanceWorks", but rather StanceWorks: Australia. This way we all keep the StanceWorks name and makes it much esier to identify the difference between countries.

In saying that, Our goals are no different then before. In July a group of us from Melbourne will be heading to South Australia for the Mallala Matsuri. We look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer and hopefully can meet some friendly faces.

In late November a group of us will also be driving to QLD where we will be having a colaboration event with Downshift. This is something I can not wait for.

I know we still haven't got any of the features up from our last trip to queensland, and for that I am sorry, But I promise to get some of them up in the coming weeks as soon we will have much content to push out, right before the summer show season in the US kicks off.

Thanks for all your support and paitence so far guys, without all of you, this wouldnt be worth doing.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

ooo sounds interesting.....

Comment

1st time i'm hearing about this Mallala trip business
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

looking forward to Mallala!

Comment

got an email today ox, saying that they are only giving media to those shooting for publications you need to download the media application form from http://mallala.com/information-2/media-information/ fill it in and get in atleast 7 days before the event, just waiting to hear back whether 'stanceworks' will be accepted as a publication...it better be! haha
          Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
          similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by ForealsPhotography View Post
            got an email today ox, saying that they are only giving media to those shooting for publications you need to download the media application form from http://mallala.com/information-2/media-information/ fill it in and get in atleast 7 days before the event, just waiting to hear back whether 'stanceworks' will be accepted as a publication...it better be! haha
            Let me know how that goes, even if we can get one for Ryan to shoot on track, Ill be happy enough to be shooting from the sidelines/pit area.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

he said the 3 of us shooting for an international website was fine so just download and fill in the application form and we should be sweet, or have a look at it, pm me the details for you and ryan, i'll fill em all in and send them in

Comment

Sweeeeet I better find a track map of mallala so I can work out the best corners to shoot from, pressures on now :p

Comment

Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                  Sweeeeet I better find a track map of mallala so I can work out the best corners to shoot from, pressures on now :p
                  Turns 7-8 and 1-2 are the best

Comment

[QUOTE=Oxer;461961]In light of a large following of stance enthusiasts popping up on the forums from the United Kingdom, StanceWorks:UK was born. As time goes by and people start to fall in love with this scene and community, other countries will no doubt join and contribute.

True.Hopefully we'll do the same thing here in Romania ,i know is not such a big country,some of you not even heard of but they are a lot of enthusiasts here also.First step was made as a section here and a facebook acount and we are planning first StanceWorks Romania Meet.
                    Please pm me some sugestions/advices....thanks...ohh and sorry 4my bad english
                    Last edited by da_joint; 05-09-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

ill be down for a few roadtrips once the car is done!
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

ur missing the biggest event ever ox. what about superlap in august. cant fucking wait for that shit, allready booked my hotel. me and mr. rolla are going up togeather.

Comment

Working...
                        X