Possible Northwest Stanceworks Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Northwest Stanceworks Meet

With SOTU as an inspiration how would everyone feel about getting a StanceWorks meet going here in the northwest. I know the weather is heading south but thats how we live up here isn't it. Just judging interest in a possible meet for those who could not make it to SOTU but would like a little stance in their life.

I Know stancers and see stanced cars around the portland area and I know you guys up in WA no whats up as well. Feel free to Spread the world among your other forums and see If we can get the ball rolling on a StanceNW type meet.

This is just a feeler what do you guys think as far as date/location etc.

Im down for whenever/wherever.

Some where in the middle, like Centralia, WA for halfway meet for WA/OR people could be cool.
    [

Comment

Do it on a Sunday and I guarentee me with my E46 and my room mate and his E36 M3 would both be there and another guy that rolls with us in an IS300 would possibly be there.

Comment

What do you guys think about making the drive down to san fran for a big meet with the californians? They have been tryin to get something going as well. It would be much bigger if we were able to a west coast meet.
        Last edited by c-ron; 10-21-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I'd be down in the spring/summer, the M3 would probably do it then as well, the IS300 is questionable but I think he would roll... but like I said that would be a spring/summer deal.

Comment

Cali would have to wait until spring/summer for me as well
            [

Comment

Im thinkin for the PNW people though, next summer we should do a west coast meet, In northern cali.

Flickr

Comment

Just do em' both... Thats what I told her anyway... LOL.

Comment

Lol, Well were puttin on a show in sata barbara. Youre all welcome to come if you can make the trip, but im sure theyll be something in the summer

Flickr

Comment

I'm down to have a big west coast meet next spring/summer in SF. We can just do a smaller meet up here in the mean time to hold us off.

Comment

No cali.... Im down for a meet in Seattle

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Lol, Well were puttin on a show in sata barbara. Youre all welcome to come if you can make the trip, but im sure theyll be something in the summer
                        Lets def plan for something in the summer. I will be a 100% in. plus its another good reason to come see some friends and my mom.
                        Ryan

Comment

Alright so lets let the Cali guys do their thing and Maybe we can get a convoy goin to one or more of the shows...

BACK TO THE TOPIC:

Where is the interest in a PNW Meet? I am down for anywhere between Vancouver B.C (which could cause border problems for some) to Portland... Clearly I would vote for Seattle that way I could have some involvement but where is the interest? any? some? none? If we want to get this goin, now is the time.

I have myself +5 people interested and willing to help.

that is all.

Comment

Id be down for wherever, although im not stanced haha. Ill take pics how bout that.

Comment

That sounds awesome, I'm gonna start talking to some people that aren't on SW.c and gauge interest...

Comment

Working...
                              X