E24/E28 guys... a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E24/E28 guys... a question.

I take it fitting a 17x9 wheel, with an offset of 8 would not be a problem? All four corners, that is.
    Last edited by Zack01GC; 10-20-2009, 10:51 PM.

Im 17x8 et 15. With cut fenders in the rear and rolled fenders in the front, I should have NO problem fitting a 10mm spacer. Just some info. Not really sure if it helped or not...haha.
    Last edited by B Rod; 10-20-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I ran 17x9.5 et-9 and 17x10.5 et5 with no issues at all.

Comment

A m535i I had many years ago had 9x16 et08 RS075's all round with 225/45-16's and never rubbed, even with 5 people in it. And it was low, not stance worthy, but low.
        |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Thanks guys. Since these wheels should work, I might start getting next summer's set up brewing.

Comment

Now that I have your attention (well, instead of making another thread), what's everyone's thoughts on these... square set up, Rear (17x9 ET8) M Roadstars on all 4 corners?

Seems like an inexpensive way to get some dish and less offset under this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
              Now that I have your attention (well, instead of making another thread), what's everyone's thoughts on these... square set up, Rear (17x9 ET8) M Roadstars on all 4 corners?

Seems like an inexpensive way to get some dish and less offset under this car.
              Never been a fan of the design myself, but might work with another finish.
              Polished dish and black/nogaro silver spokes? Or just one solid color?
              Always ***** that god damn shadow chrome that came on the and E39M5/E46M3 18"s....

Comment

Btw, I've almost always gone square before, less understeer, and rotating the wheels to limit cost is a major benefit.

Comment

I would most likely change the color of the centers, and probably polish the lips.

I'm not 100% sure that I will be doing this, just trying to do some work on the cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                    I would most likely change the color of the centers, and probably polish the lips.

I'm not 100% sure that I will be doing this, just trying to do some work on the cheap.
                    personally i **** that on one peice wheels

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Some people can't afford 3 piece wheels, or they would buy them.

Comment

Not a huge fan of the actual design, sizes sound like a huge step up though
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                        X