United Stance of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Stance of America

So, I love the "Stance of the Union" name and the "back to hot rod basics" event you guys had in Dallas. I'm sure you've got more up your sleeve. Seeing as how Cobb Tuning Tx sponsored the event, I wonder if Cobb Tuning SLC would do the same? I don't see many/if any Utahns on the SW boards yet. I'd love to help put together a Utah meet. Or a Vegas meet that gathers west coast peeps. Anyway, what say ye?
    Chris

There aren't many Utah members so you want people to drive to Utah for a show?

Comment

Did you see my CA thread?

Flickr

Comment

Vegas would be sick. SW Penthouse suite party

Comment

i don't know about utah but the name is dope.

Comment

Yes, people should drive to Utah. It's beautiful here. Not sure if you'll see many stanced cars (there are some of course, just not huge #'s of them). What would be cool is to have "United Stance of America" events throughout America, to raise the stance game for all. But, start with the biggest groups, Cali/Vegas somewhere woudl be a good start for a West Coast "U.S.A./SotU" event.

Comment

I think we need a United Stance of America event but it has to be somewhere that maybe isn't shifted all the way to one side of the US. What if it was in Chicago or something where both coasts could drive halfway? And maybe make it sometime in the spring so everyone could get ready and everyone could have time to plan.
              sigpic

Comment

If it was in Chicago that would be sick. I was born there so it would be awesome to go back and be able to go to a stanced meet.
                ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
                Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

+1 for the chicago show idea.
                  Allen
                  flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Fellas,

As creator of S.T.O.U, I can promise you that the event on Oct 17th is not the last event. In fact, it is just the beginning.... trust me when I say that 2010 is going to be a BIG year.. give me a lil patience, and I will give you events that make Christmas look like your sister's birthday. 2010 is the year when everything blows up.

Ben

Comment

Flickr

Comment

Hosting synchronized SotU events would be sick. 6-8 locations, same weekend, all withing range of everyone within specific regions.

Portland
                        Vegas
                        Denver
                        Austin
                        Chicago
                        Nashville
                        Somewhere in NE
                        Atlanta/Jacksonville

Comment

I like the name... but Utah... seriously... there are enough mormons stalking the porches of my neighborhood! I down for Vegas though... Always down for a Lil Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by TrUcKeR View Post
                            Hosting synchronized SotU events would be sick. 6-8 locations, same weekend, all withing range of everyone within specific regions.

Portland
                            Vegas
                            Denver
                            Austin
                            Chicago
                            Nashville
                            Somewhere in NE
                            Atlanta/Jacksonville
                            ha ha... that would be sick.

just imagine how many pic threads there would be. 1 event spawned like 20 threads, this could keep you busy for a couple weeks straight.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                              I like the name... but Utah... seriously... there are enough mormons stalking the porches of my neighborhood! I down for Vegas though... Always down for a Lil Vegas
                              Too funny. Vegas is close enough. Or I could go visit family in Socal at the same time. I "stalked porches" in Brazil. You know, you can be stanced and mormon, its not against our religion. LOL

Bro. Hecht
                              ok, no more mormon humor, I'm done, on with the low show!

Comment

Working...
                              X