From The Shores of Grand Lake Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The Shores of Grand Lake Washington

What up everyone been crusin the the forum for a few days, I'm new to the Stance Scene and damn glad I found this site. I've got an E46 dumped like a fat gurl on a prom night prank but I wanna go a little lower but fender liners will need to be moded due to rubbing issues already. Stackin Chips for the new tires to stretch then its on to spacers to flush em' like a dead gold fish. any ways heres a shitty shot of what I got.

Welcome.

Comment

welcome, shit looks dope.
      -Jay

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Welcome. Not a fan of the chrome, but it's your car.
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
            I've got an E46 dumped like a fat gurl on a prom night

Yaaa....not really feelin the chrome, but otherwise, looks pretty sick. Got any better pictures?

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, its always nice to have your car judged by the anti-chrome crew, man... im not really feelin your stock height... oh... or your stock wheels... and you... with your bomb can blue round dealys... You know what they say about not having anything nice to say though...

Anyway yea im working on better pics but up here in the great North Left we suffer from goin to work in the dark and comin home in the dark this time of year so it might be a while.

Comment

Deng chill guy lol relax its a forum its not that serious

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Haha... Yea... I'm chill as an ice cube, I just never understood why when you post a pic of your pride and joy someone is always a critic... Thats the ***** nation I guess...

But on the real I am looking foward to contributing to this forum, there seems to be alot of knowledge to absorb.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Great use of similes.

Comment

We call this "constructive criticisms"
                      Welcome to the board, regardless of the chrome (which I kinda like) your stance is nice
                      Unstanced OG Lurker: Cinomed

"I've seen Rusty in person"

Comment

Finally have some other pics of the car, excuse the stocks its winter up here.

Comment

dope!
                          Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                            Thanks for the warm welcome, its always nice to have your car judged by the anti-chrome crew, man... im not really feelin your stock height... oh... or your stock wheels... and you... with your bomb can blue round dealys... You know what they say about not having anything nice to say though...
                            Welcome but all anyone said was not a fan of the chrome. Chill.

On that note, keep it on the style 68s.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                            X