best coilovers on an e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best coilovers on an e30?

What is the best coilover set up on an e30?
    I want to dump it
    I got $1200 to spend

I have Ground Controls, which are one of the most versatile options for the e30, recently BC racing has released a line of coil overs for the e30 chassis but the member on another forum had serious technical difficulties at his first track event and I'm beginning to doubt his "testing methods". :/ Even if you shell out the cash for ASTs you'll still need to familiarize yourself with a welder before you get very low in an e30 chassis.

Comment

I was thinking ksports, but why would I need a welder?
      P.s I do have a welder

Comment

People seem to really love GCs on the e30s. I was thinking of running ksports on my daily (ms3) as I've heard pretty good things, but haven't seen them on an e30 yet.

Comment

I was going to get GC but I wanted a full coilover
          And didn’t have $1500, and I heard good things
          About ksport. Ill post up pictures when I get them
          Sometime next week

But I have a question about how they go into
          The strut, does the coilover go into where the front shock goes?

Comment

i have a set of ksports in my e30 they get pertty low with out shortening ur housing. but all the way down in the front they bottom out pertty hardcore. i had to end up getting koni yellows and shorten the housings

Comment

ksport you weld

Comment

I have BC coilovers on my e30. 10k/12k spring rates....I love them

Comment

KW, email www.tunershop.com and see if they can give you a deal on them, got mine through them. they rule
                  Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

Working...
                  X