i need to get lower i have a four door sedan with ebay coil overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to get lower i have a four door sedan with ebay coil overs

there not even full coil overs i have like 900 to spend but still dont have a camber kit what should i do o its a ef sedan and i have the coil overs set lowest they will go

basically i need the coil over that gets the lowest

Comment

Ok so buy new coils. This is an extremely common question for these cars.. Honestly a search on any honda forum will answer this question.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

buy ground control sleeves and new struts, get extended top hats...... go as low as you want with some cutting, you cant just expect the coils to do all the work, you WILL run into problems...
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

with ef's you have to notch the frame where the axle is. and the guys up there are right. search any honda forum and get gc coilovers.

Comment

<---- Honda Guy

Function and Form is the Best Coilovers for the Price for Honda's

This website is for sale! weaksauceparts.com is your first and best source for all of the information you&#8217;re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, weaksauceparts.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

You dont have to notch Frame on a EF

-Just Swap the Front Forks off of an {EG} then that will get you Slammed in the Front.
            Last edited by ClutchOne; 10-18-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X