Air ride for a Q45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air ride for a Q45

Who makes a kit, so far i have found airrex and airrunner, is there any other options out there
    //// www.loweredclass.com \\\\

UAS over coilovers, bold world, canover, aimgain, and so on and so forth.

Comment

what year q45? if its the G50 (90-96) send a pm to jltibbs on here and he'll hook you up. he was on air a few years ago.

Comment

i have a 99

Comment

If this was the option I was going to run with my Y33 (97-01 Q45), I'd rebuild the struts with shorter Bilstein or Koni inserts and run UAS bags.
          You can run your stock struts with UAS bags, but you probably won't get all that low. It all depends on how low you want to get.

Comment

i just need struts or a strut bag combo. im going to be running accuair. but i want to be able to lay on the ground or as close as i can get

Comment

If you're looking for struts that aren't already on your car, a junkyard would be your best bet.

Why not just weld on the UAS brackets onto your current struts? If the struts are blown, you can get new cartridge inserts from Infiniti.

Comment

Originally posted by xseveredveganx View Post
                If you're looking for struts that aren't already on your car, a junkyard would be your best bet.

Why not just weld on the UAS brackets onto your current struts? If the struts are blown, you can get new cartridge inserts from Infiniti.
                cause that wont go low enough it will bottom out on the strut before it gets to where i want it to sit.

Comment

so i decided to do a megan coilover with a uas bag setup

Comment

Originally posted by Amoney47 View Post
                    i just need struts or a strut bag combo. im going to be running accuair. but i want to be able to lay on the ground or as close as i can get
                    s13 suspension swap with coils and uas is the best way if you wanna be on frame rails.

not the same body, but same chassis, on the ground, and thats what i did
                    Disclaimer:
                    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

DAMN! That thing is nutty. Can't wait to see how yours comes out Austin!
                      Mike Alexander
                      Director of Marketing
                      Mike@AccuAirCS.com
                      (877) 247-3696

Comment

me either counting down the days till my stuff arrives

Comment

Working...
                        X