Roadgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadgoing

Even though the M Roadster’s been in various magazine features, that doesn’t mean we’re done with it. Not at all.

We’re at the “one week exactly” point, which means we haven’t stopped to eat or breathe in the last few days. The Roadster is coming along pretty quickly, despite what you might think with this picture:

As a quick aside, we’re almost done with our velocity stacks for almost all the cars. Here’s one set we’re putting together for…well…we’re not going to tell you.

And now back to the Roadster. We’re currently finalizing the velocity stack setup, and the level of detail, as always, is staggering. Here’s our custom-fabricated velocity stack mounts. They are of a similar design as the ones for Dick Cook’s M3, but the edges were changed up a bit, all for the sake of being unique. Which is a good thing to work towards, we’d like to think:

As the updates keep coming, as we get closer to leaving for MFest, we won’t be showing you every single piece of the vehicles, as that would defeat the purpose of the MFest reveal. That being said, though, we’ll continue to take out of focus shots with narrow depths of field that reveal almost nothing about what’s happening to the project cars. Here’s one for you now:

7 days and counting. Holy shit, dude.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

umm ...damn

Comment

Continuing to wait for the reveals. Damn.
      Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

wow. you guys dont leave that shop do you. lol
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

why the hell is there a rim leaning up against my cosworth!

Comment

teasers are teh gays.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
              wow. you guys dont leave that shop do you. lol
              It's crunch time, so no. Craig, Tom, Zach and OJ were still there when I left last night, and I was there until midnight.

About one or two weeks before a show, everybody starts staying later...and later...

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by boostncosworth View Post
                why the hell is there a rim leaning up against my cosworth!
                Don't worry, Perry, you won't even notice once we've painted it, as we promised we would upon completion of your 190 (back in the day).

I moved it there for the photo. It rested there for maybe thirty seconds, one minute tops.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  Don't worry, Perry, you won't even notice once we've painted it, as we promised we would upon completion of your 190 (back in the day).

I moved it there for the photo. It rested there for maybe thirty seconds, one minute tops.
                  HAH.. i knew that would get your attention..no worries i had to give you guys some shit, no one else on this forum seems to

BTW cool stuff going on there!
                  Last edited by boostncosworth; 04-14-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X