Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

Hi guys,your more than welcome to add your Twitter account and Bbm pin to this thread

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Adi Slimadi

Last edited by slimadi; 06-21-2012, 06:38 AM. Reason: Wrong deatails
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

minesss
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

lol

theres mine then

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaRoe View Post
        minesss

Now thats a profile pic! aha

Heres mine....not that i'll accept anyone i havent spoken with face to face ..(.well there are a few exceptions)
        Last edited by sCrapp; 04-13-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Lol i kinda do some modeling, helps pay for stuff being a student.
          Other than that im kinda unsure of what to say!!
          Oh and thank you

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/micheal.evans1
            Last edited by michealis; 04-14-2011, 05:58 AM.

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

fuggit.. i'll accept you all anyway ha

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post

Heres mine....not that i'll accept anyone i havent spoken with face to face ..(.well there are a few exceptions)
                http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=729911673

I also dont really accept people ive not spoken too as when i did loads of photos kept getting deleted and stuff and my facebook then nearly did..
                If there is a way of letting me know your off stanceworks that would definatly help!

Comment

If there is a way of letting me know your off stanceworks that would definatly help!
                  Just add a personal messgae to thw request and we''ll say were from here, Ill do that with everyone

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                    Just add a personal messgae to thw request and we''ll say were from here, Ill do that with everyone
                    good idea

Comment

True, i'll acceptt the people on SW UK, cause.. theres not many of us.. nd we're all on here chattin randomly so its all good.

Most have pics of cars in their photos anyway. xD

Comment

it is indeeed

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                          True, i'll acceptt the people on SW UK, cause.. theres not many of us.. nd we're all on here chattin randomly so its all good.

Most have pics of cars in their photos anyway. xD
                          haha i dont :P

Comment

yeah.. well... you'll probably get 'accepted as a friend' by pretty much anyone, with that pic. haha

Comment

haha i dont :P
                              yes you doo

Comment

Working...
                              X