need to slammmm 300zx Z32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to slammmm 300zx Z32

i need and want to slam the shit out of my 300zx Z32 i got springs on it now but i want it lower than my 240sx... my 240sx has apexi coilvoers which i can pretty much set the 240sx on the ground and drag frame lol i want my Z to sit the same any suggestion for coilvoers there is not a lot and i dont want to run Megan's or Stance's... i know powertrex go low with mods. I know i can use R32 skyline coilovers because we share the same setup well if anybody knows anythign let me know thanks guys

I have a one off set of custom Powertrix race ultralight coils on my Z32 valved for 18k/16k. With that said, I still had to do all of the mods to the coilovers to get the fronts really low, and also had to droop the front springset another inch or so. cars frame is 1.5" to the ground currently.

working on seeing if there is a way to shorten the overall body of the front coils so as to not have to droop the springset.

Rears go Low with almost no modification. Mine arent even maxed out and the car is low.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
      I have a one off set of custom Powertrix race ultralight coils on my Z32 valved for 18k/16k. With that said, I still had to do all of the mods to the coilovers to get the fronts really low, and also had to droop the front springset another inch or so. cars frame is 1.5" to the ground currently.

working on seeing if there is a way to shorten the overall body of the front coils so as to not have to droop the springset.

Rears go Low with almost no modification. Mine arent even maxed out and the car is low.
      post pics of urs

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

search my name. im in the exclusive section. car has gone down another 12mm since the most recent pics in that thread, but the car isnt done yet. new pics soon.
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
        X