No announcement yet.

MFest V: The Ultimatum (+ Tom content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MFest V: The Ultimatum (+ Tom content)

Today’s post won’t be long, but it’s got some information that’s very relevant to our interests (and perhaps yours, too)!

First, and most importantly, Fluid MotorUnion has registered for MFest in Las Vegas, and we are currently scrambling to get everything in order to get out there. It’s taking place at the Palazzo Hotel on the strip, April 22nd-24th. If you’re local to Vegas or are willing to take one hell of a weekend trip, hopefully we’ll see you there! But in the meantime, we’re fervently putting together ideas, plans, CNC codes and everything in order to prepare for this event. We’ve been to MFest before, and while we’re not sponsoring it this year, we definitely hope to get out there and rock the face of the BMW scene as we have in the past. After all, we debuted Gold Wheels there, and that same year we ended up meeting one Mr. Mike Burroughs, who shot Gold Wheels so well that it ended up on the cover of Performance BMW.

Basically, we have a history with MFest, a history that we want to continue into the future for some time. For now, we’re keeping mum on what cars will be going, but needless to say, we’ve got solid plans in the works. We’ve already taken apart part of the engine on the M Roadster in preparation, and epic things will be happening soon:

And finally, we’d like to wish a happy belated birthday to one of our two welding demigods, Tom. We all went out to celebrate his 21st birthday last night, and since the rest of us are well beyond the legal limit for drinking, we gave him a crash course on bar etiquette, including the always popular post-drinking pizza binge:

And since we're all cool on this board, I'll get into a smidge more detail: We had him blacked out before we left the first bar. He ate a stranger's popcorn on the street, refused water, played the role of shameless flirt, and if you asked him where the above picture was taken, he would have genuinely no idea.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

. You guys oughta be at mfest east in august

Comment

hahahah nice! hes looking at the pizza so intently. like hes about to ravage it, or throw up all over the table
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        hahahah nice! hes looking at the pizza so intently. like hes about to ravage it, or throw up all over the table
        It's just an overwhelming feeling of tired. Every five minutes or so, his head would end up on the table and Luci would pick him back up, shouting in his thick Romanian accent, "Thomas! Thomas! Wake up!"

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          It's just an overwhelming feeling of tired. Every five minutes or so, his head would end up on the table and Luci would pick him back up, shouting in his thick Romanian accent, "Thomas! Thomas! Wake up!"
          nothings more fun than ruining someone on their 21st birthday

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Haha I can't wait till my 21st. what a small world, I swear there are so many romanians on this site/associated with this site, including me haha.

Wish I could make it to m fest. I have a local friend that has a stage 2.5 hpf m3 vert posing around 650hp to the wheels, he flew out last year and said it was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              nothings more fun than ruining someone on their 21st birthday
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                i do it for sport. if im at the pub, and I hear its someones 21st i will bury them. even if i dont know them

Comment

I almost forgot. The last shot Tom had before he started his "expunging" process was a 4 Horsemen, which explains the "liquidation sale" that took place shortly thereafter in Tom's gastrointestinal system.

For the uninitiated, the 4 Horsemen shot is a shot that is almost guaranteed to ruin you. If you haven't done one yet, consider yourself lucky; this isn't a shot to be done for fun. Its main purpose is to induce as much pain in the recipient as possible.

The 4 Horsemen are:

-Jack (Daniels)
                  -Jim (Beam)
                  -John (-ny Walker)
                  -Jose (Cuervo)

All in the same shot glass. Yep, it's awful.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

The 4 Horsemen is an abomination to even behold. And it tastes like self-immolation. It's awesome.

Comment

4 horseman... Hmm... Sounds like that could be a wicked fun night.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                      X