Best "cost vs value" S13 coils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "cost vs value" S13 coils?

I've been doing some research but I am a bit lost here, I went from VMAXX to Tein's on my Miata and I would love to get my hands on just another set of Tein Basics if they sell them.

This is going on a DD so ride quality has to be acceptable even at slammed levels. Anyone know what's good in the $400-600 price range? If the ride quality is that good I can probably go up to $1000.

I hear a lot of s-chassis guys like the Stance brand of coilovers
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i know alot of guys on Nico seem to like the Megan Track coilovers.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Stance
        Fortune auto
        or Powered by max
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Ksports are pretty cheap, and they are on version 4 now so they are much better than they used to be. my friend runs them with good result on his time attack civic and George Marstonovic just got 3rd at irwindale with ksports on his FC. also alot of local dudes daily and drift on them and i dont hear any complaints
          *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
          blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Couple of my buddies have stance coils. They ride good, and they go legit low.
            ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Stance
              Fortune auto
              or Powered by max
              powered by max are top onotch go superrrrrr low and ride great, that's what matt powers ran until he switched to knw
              HoodRatStatus
              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Matty Pow Pow was stunnntin on some KW's. Suresies.
                If you got the doughz, get the new MAXX Coils. They are fucking awesome.
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

Alright im going to go ahead and end this thread...

Powered by max if you want the best coils for your money. Tein HE's if you want your ass to hurt after driving for 5 minutes. Stance GR+'s if you want to slam the fuck out of your car and you dont daily drift your car. Megans if you are gay as fuck. Ksports... also if you are gay as fuck. And that pretty much covers all good s13 coils.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

how about the set of zeal super functions i have lying around? $1200 haha

Comment

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      Alright im going to go ahead and end this thread...

Powered by max if you want the best coils for your money. Tein HE's if you want your ass to hurt after driving for 5 minutes. Stance GR+'s if you want to slam the fuck out of your car and you dont daily drift your car. Megans if you are gay as fuck. Ksports... also if you are gay as fuck. And that pretty much covers all good s13 coils.
                      haha perfect
                      HoodRatStatus
                      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Oh my god powered by max has gold plated coils. I need this. It's out of my budget though.

Thanks for all the sweet replies dudes, It'll be a few months and I'll let you know what I get.

Comment

I'm going to look at the Powered by Max since you put it that way. I had been thinking about the Stance GR + Pro but I wanted to hear from people who had riden on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Stance
                            Fortune auto
                            or Powered by max
                            Stance or PBM all day long.

FYI, had Nismo coils on my S14 and ***** them.
                            - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Working...
                            X