• 1995 Audi S6

This is my 1995 Audi S6 Sedan

Mods:
    LS2 Coilpack system by EFIexpress
    Lehmann Stage 1 Chipset (NLA)
    OEM RS2 Exhaust Manifold
    Bilstein Sport Shocks and H&R Sport Springs
    DDM HIDs
    Bosch 110 Sport Diverter Valve (Can be found in Saab 9-5 Aeros for about $58. I got mine from here )
    Speedline Audi A6 4.2L wheels (17x8 ET35)
    BFGoodrich g-Force Sports 235/45/17

When I bought it

This car was purchased new from Continental Motors in Fairfield CT (now Audi Fairfield) on December 25, 1995 and was Delivered to it's owner a month later.
    Upon Delivery, the following modification was done:
    Part # NPN-RS2KIT
    Description - Perf Mod Kit
    Price $1192.50

This was a DEALER INSTALLED RS2 Exhaust manifold and Lehmann Stage 1 chips.

This was verified by Hoppen Motorsports. They have receipts for a sale of this kit to Continental Motors in Late December 1995

detailed:

231whp and 231wtq on the dyno today
    only 17.3psi boost

North Shore Innovations presentsDyno Day 2009Enhanced Street Performance - Sterling MAOctober 3, 2009Porsche 996TTAudi S4, S6, A4, R8, 90QVW GTI GLI Rabbit C...
    Last edited by chapel; 10-13-2009, 03:58 PM.
    1997 BMW 328i

car looks good!

Comment

Meth injection next month.
      wheels were a $200 band aid. got wheels and tires for $200... tossed em on because snow tires suck.
      1997 BMW 328i

Comment

haha nice. plans?

Comment

I very nice looking car. Agreed with above though...Plans?

Comment

Pretty Clean!

Comment

Would look good if it were quite a bit lower and had smaller tires.

I didn't even know they made an S in '95. Still one of my favorite body styles, even to this day. My mother used to have a 1992 100S, same body style. Loved that car.

Comment

Hahaha, Stanceworks made it to my home area and I didn't even do any whoring of it, Welcome welcome

Comment

"We do that." pic. is awesome!

Comment

Nice, Got any Stance plans.

Comment

Did you copy and paste a for sale ad? I can't figure out why you think we care that it has new gaskets on it and services done...

Comment

Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                        haha nice. plans?
                        um, let's see
                        better wheels at some point. still haven't decided on what though. probably 17s though. I'm a 'turbo wheel' fan... I'm hoping 1552s new retro line comes out with their promised turbo wheel

RS2 turbocharger is in the works. 27psi capable. 7A 20V cams at some point.

should be about 360bhp and 420ft lbs of torque.
                        1997 BMW 328i

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Did you copy and paste a for sale ad? I can't figure out why you think we care that it has new gaskets on it and services done...
                          oh, whoops. I thought I deleted that part.
                          I was copying a post I had where most of my photos were so I didn't have to type out all the image links

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                          Would look good if it were quite a bit lower and had smaller tires.

I didn't even know they made an S in '95. Still one of my favorite body styles, even to this day. My mother used to have a 1992 100S, same body style. Loved that car.
                          Not sure what I'm gonna do with the lower bit just yet. I just installed the H&R Sport springs and Bilstein sport suspension. it was riding high when I got it.
                          also, the tires aren't the right size for the car. they're 235/45s. they should be 245s.

95 was the last year in the US for the UrS cars. 1992-1994 were badged S4 (known in Europe as the Audi 100 S4). in 1995, Audi changed the names of all their cars around and the 100 became the A6, so the 100 S4 became the S6. The S6 was sold for 2 years in the US. 1995 and... 1995.5 (which were just clever ways to sell the 96 S6 as a non-OBD2 car for one more year). The rest of the world got the UrS until 1997. The Rest of the World also got a 280hp 4.2L V8 and the S6 Plus got a 320bhp V8
                          Last edited by chapel; 10-13-2009, 04:13 PM.
                          1997 BMW 328i

Comment

so your not even sure if your gonna lower it but your here? i dont understand, dont get me wrong its a nice car, and you seem to know your stuff, which i respect but i just dont get what this forum has that appeals to you

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

ideas
                              1997 BMW 328i

Comment

Working...
                              X