Need to go lower naaaooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to go lower naaaooooo

i have a 98m3 and i have ground control coils on it, i really dont want to sell them just to go lower but idk what else i can do the front is all the way down and id like to go down about half an inch to and inch more.. Anyone got any suggestions?

e mail them and ask them to make you a custom spring, id reccomend smaller with a higher rate...

They will make you any spring youd like for cheappppp
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

Comment

cut the bumpstop, pull the helper springs or an adjuster?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        cut the bumpstop, pull the helper springs or an adjuster?
        bump stop wont do anything if i cut it and their is no helper spring, And only on adjuster so if i remove that the spring wont be able to be there

Comment

What FDL said , hit them up and tell them your situation

Comment

Either call GC and talk to them. But im guessing they will either offer you a shorter spring, but this may affect how the strut itself is valved and be detrimental in the long run. Or if you want to sell your setup, I believe the Stance Works store has 1 more set of E36 coilovers left over which will get you the lowest possible and still ride nicely out of any setup right now.

Comment

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
              Either call GC and talk to them. But im guessing they will either offer you a shorter spring, but this may affect how the strut itself is valved and be detrimental in the long run. Or if you want to sell your setup, I believe the Stance Works store has 1 more set of E36 coilovers left over which will get you the lowest possible and still ride nicely out of any setup right now.
              Well i just ordered a inch shorter spring so hopefully it will get me right where i want. I would love to buy the sw coils but out of my budget right now. Thanks for the help guys

Comment

up front there isnt much you can do besides new shorter springs and getting the strut re valved.

for the rear you can run just the spring with no adjuster

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I have the same problem with mine Let us know how the shorter springs work out for you
                  "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    up front there isnt much you can do besides new shorter springs and getting the strut re valved.

for the rear you can run just the spring with no adjuster
                    yea im not worried about the rear i still got more to go.
                    Originally posted by Eric M View Post
                    I have the same problem with mine Let us know how the shorter springs work out for you
                    i sure will man.

Comment

What length spring did you get?

I can't decide whether to go with a 4" or 5" spring.

-Matt Yarberry

Comment

Originally posted by Yarberrymt View Post
                        What length spring did you get?

I can't decide whether to go with a 4" or 5" spring.
                        well my coils came with a 6" and i bought a 5" they said they didnt have any 4" idk.. but all i need was about an inch up front and id be golden so hopefully this will work.

Comment

hopefully they worked. post up pics as soon as you install them. I'm trying to decide which route to take with regards to coils.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X