Integra 5 Lug Conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integra 5 Lug Conversion?

Anyone have a reliable guide/source for this? Honda-tech is a clusterfuck.

What I would like to know is parts required (I don't need ITR stuff cheaper = better for me). I've heard about CR-V hubs, but everywhere I go for every person that says it works and they have it there are 3 that say it does work..

So umm yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated.

And if anyone tells me to google it, know that I have gone through the first 10 pages of google, and not much has helped...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

did a ITR 5 lug swap to my buddys accord, i can ask him if he might know what you can use for your regular teggy
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

If you could, that would be great!
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        If you could, that would be great!
        hes got an eg6 in the states but im more than sure he should know what you need *crosses fingers*
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

EG6 has the exact same setup suspension wise as an Integra, so if he knows for that I'm sure he knows. Thanks again man.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

YUP, hes hella old and has been into cars forever so i would trust w/e he tells me. hes got like 3 engine blocks (IIRC sleeved k24) at his house and hella extra parts. enough to build at least 1 of them

Comment

Sounds like he's someone I should be talking to haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My friends a big Integra guy, could build one with his eyes shut I bet. I shall ask him if hes written a guide / or knows of one for you, because I've heard him mentioning 4 to 5 lug Civic swaps before.

Comment

Crv front CALIPERS are the same as ITR, but The hubs are different due to the engine having a b20. Im pretty sure the shaft ends will be different aswell.

The only real way to do it without headfucks is to get the full conversion from an ITR. Also, you cant just bolt on the hubs in the rear, you need the complete spindle as they are different from 4 to 5 stud. the hub wont bolt up properly.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

what about filling and drilling your stock stuff to 5x100? I swear I saw a post of an xb that did it like that on the cheap.
                    We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

Originally posted by tomshouse516 View Post
                      what about filling and drilling your stock stuff to 5x100? I swear I saw a post of an xb that did it like that on the cheap.
                      If you value life, I would advise against this. If you really wanted to do something along those lines I would just get a machine shop to spin up new hubs, but then again its cheaper to find ITR stuff.

Comment

my buddy said a CRV chassis is based off a civic chassis but is beefed up for the SUV status and the suspension geometry is not the same. he said to get ITR stuff. i guess he used euro r accord stuff for his swap, crazy 5 link rear suspension in the rear

Comment

Euro rear ends are ridiculous. Bars everywhere! LOL

Comment

handles like a fucking dream though. thank goodness the hobby garage had the 3ft extension and wobble end we needed for the impact wrench lol

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              my buddy said a CRV chassis is based off a civic chassis but is beefed up for the SUV status and the suspension geometry is not the same. he said to get ITR stuff. i guess he used euro r accord stuff for his swap, crazy 5 link rear suspension in the rear
                              I guess when the time comes then I will be going with ITR stuffs. Euro R swap just sounds like half way through I'd get up and kill myself.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X