Megan Racing Coilovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan Racing Coilovers...

I'm looking to pick up a set for my car and I wanted to see if anyone from here has had any experience with them. From what I have read they seem pretty legit.

Thanks.

The Kia has been parted.

I have Megan Racing LP's on my LS. I love them. They have 32 ways of dampening adjustment (I of course have the dampening on 0) but they offer a lot of adjustability. Depending on which car you have they come w/ pillow ball uppers which is a plus. No complaints from them

Comment

I would also love to know more about Megan coils, they might just be a birthday present to myself this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by radiokilla View Post
        I have Megan Racing LP's on my LS. I love them. They have 32 ways of dampening adjustment (I of course have the dampening on 0) but they offer a lot of adjustability. Depending on which car you have they come w/ pillow ball uppers which is a plus. No complaints from them
        I had Megans on my Subaru, in one year they needed both sides of the front pillowballs replaced, and then the following year required one side to be changed again. They ceased up super bad, and rode uncomfortably. It was bouncy and harsh at the same time. I've also used Ksports on my Civic (which I much preferred to Megan) and Teins on my Subaru again (to replace the Megans) which are comfortable but don't go low enough.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
          I had Megans on my Subaru, in one year they needed both sides of the front pillowballs replaced, and then the following year required one side to be changed again. They ceased up super bad, and rode uncomfortably. It was bouncy and harsh at the same time. I've also used Ksports on my Civic (which I much preferred to Megan) and Teins on my Subaru again (to replace the Megans) which are comfortable but don't go low enough.
          When did you purchase them?

From what I have read the first models they came out with were a little rough. I can't find much about the newer ones though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Their product is good, but their customer service sucks. I ordered some parts, they sent me the wrong ones. I called to get the issue resolved, was told they'd send me return shipping tags, never did, then kept telling me that they couldn't find the order or the guy who helped me every time I called after that. I gave up after trying for 8 months. I'm out $200 with parts I can't use now, and if it weren't for their horrible customer service, I would have recommended them...

sigpic
            Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
            • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
            X