No announcement yet.

SRT-10 Exhaust: Complete! With YouTube!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRT-10 Exhaust: Complete! With YouTube!

Yesterday evening, it was halfway finished. Upon arriving to work this morning, it was done. But how?

Because Craig is a beast, that’s how. Apparently, sleep was just another speed bump on the road of life for Craig last night, who stayed in fabrication extra late to finish the rest of the welding, bracket placement and overall fitment. And the results, well, as always, they speak for themselves.

Utilizing a unique design, the new Fluid MotorUnion creation starts with custom flanges bolted to the stock headers. From there, both pipes run through a Magnaflow muffler. The post-muffler pipes connect and split off again by way of a custom-designed x-pipe, helping to add some aggression to the overall tone of the exhaust. After the x, the two exhaust pipes merge into one, running through another Magnaflow muffler before stepping up half an inch and exiting through a single, downward-pointed tip.

It looks subtle from the outside, but the results of the exhaust note are definitely a little less than subtle. Upon lifting the throttle, the pops and snarls coming from the exhaust sound like an angry pit bull barely held down by its chain. Here’s our video to document exactly what it sounds like. Sorry for the shaky camera, but a certain Stance enthusiast and owner of a well-renowned website accidentally brought our tripod back to Tennessee last weekend. If anything, it’s a blessing, since we now realize exactly why people shouldn’t consume the levels of caffeine that we currently do. But, we digress. Enjoy Fluid MotorUnion’s latest video!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4BIyZMjJs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au4BIyZMjJs[/ame]

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

No true duals? The tip looks weird IMO but the work is great!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteE36M3 View Post
      No true duals? The tip looks weird IMO but the work is great!
      He was a friend of the shop, and his last exhaust job left a lot to be desired (the welds were shit and it sounded like a fucking Peterbilt), so we gave him a great deal on a design that we knew would be both quick and still good sounding.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
      X