E36ti rokkors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36ti rokkors

so i installed rokkors before winter but wasn't concerned about ride height due to ct weather but now with spring around the corner i realize that my rears are spun all the way down but the ride height is hardly affected. I noticed that Eurohb has the same setup as me, but my results weren't the same. Any suggestions?

Take the perches out, use only the springs.
    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
      Take the perches out, use only the springs.
      I did, and in my opinion my fronts are perfect but i can't get the back lower and i have retarded rake

Comment

interesting question why does the same coilover kit vary in ride heights so much? sorry to high jack.

Comment

Originally posted by cheebs View Post
          interesting question why does the same coilover kit vary in ride heights so much? sorry to high jack.
          ..I'd like to know the same thing. Like is there anything i can do to aside from cutting my springs? cause i'm trying to stay away from that.

Comment

It could be for many reasons... Spring rate is one, did you take out the spring isolators? The rubber or plastic things on top and bottom of the springs... Also removing the perch should be worth about 3/4-1 inch at the wheel...

Comment

take out the rubber pads and the adjuster nut and perch. thatll give you what your looking for

Comment

Working...
              X