Help with getting a 93 Volvo 940 Wagon Stanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with getting a 93 Volvo 940 Wagon Stanced

Hey guys, have a 1993 Volvo 940 wagon that i want to put on the ground. I have not been able to find much information on getting this thing low. I was even pondering cut springs but didn't want to stoop that low. Can someone point me in the direction of how to get this wagon on the ground?

Originally posted by [B&D]tuckyourballs View Post
    Hey guys, have a 1993 Volvo 940 wagon that i want to put on the ground. I have not been able to find much information on getting this thing low. I was even pondering cut springs but didn't want to stoop that low. Can someone point me in the direction of how to get this wagon on the ground?
    it's not exactly a sporty car to begin with so imo cut springs won't really make much of a difference. and that old didn't have any eletronics that cutting would affect as far as i know.
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

like your sig. PRolly gonna make it my saturday project.

Comment

Originally posted by [B&D]tuckyourballs View Post
        like your sig. PRolly gonna make it my saturday project.
        thanks. if my daily driver V70 wasn't an R I'd probably cut the springs. 940 wagons look sweet.
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

You should be able to just chop the springs. With the older Volvos (aka 240/740) the springs are very choppable. not positive on the 940 but I assume its semi similar. If not have you tried Turbobricks.com to see what options you might have for the 940 suspension wise?

-John

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Contact Ben at Kaplhenke Racking. He'll set you straight.

Performance Volvo Parts for Street and Racing Applications, Volvo Coilovers, Camber Plates, Strut Mounts.

Contact page: http://www.kaplhenke.com/index.php?o...ntact&Itemid=3

Comment

Working...
            X