I love this site....new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this site....new guy

Well first i gotta say....this site is awesome. I was sent here by a buddy of mine, he told me to check this isht out. Good stuff. Here is my ride. Some may recognize it, most will not.

It needs work for sure i.e. spacers in the front and smaller tires in the rear. This will happen as soon as i get the wheels off for a refinishing.

Here is how it looked prior. I miss these wheels. Sorry for the small pics these are all that i have on this computer.

This is now

SeenItcrew.com

nice man!
    a lil lower maybe?
    -Matt

Comment

Thanks dude. Yeah lower for sure, When i took off the Audi wheels I had to raise it up by putting the rear perches back on and putting back in one of the front adjusters. The raer tires sat on the fender. But as soon as i get new tires its back to the norm.
      SeenItcrew.com

Comment

I prefer the first set of wheels
        Car still looks great tho!

Comment

I'd love to see it sittin a bit lower, but good job thus far!

Comment

Again, thanks guys. If i dont end up gettin rid of the steelies this is how it should look, but instaad of red, its gonna be tan

SeenItcrew.com

Comment

way better than black!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                way better than black!
                Totally better then black, that was the first mistake i made was paintin them black, before they were silver. should have never changed it up. Makes em look drab as hell.
                SeenItcrew.com

Comment

love the PS..going to look clean!
                  -Jorge-

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Flacco View Post
                    Thanks dude. Yeah lower for sure, When i took off the Audi wheels I had to raise it up by putting the rear perches back on and putting back in one of the front adjusters. The raer tires sat on the fender. But as soon as i get new tires its back to the norm.
                    thats what i was gunna say. get some smaller tires then let it sit a tad lower and flush

and i agree paint em.
                    i like the tan idea too
                    -Matt

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to seeing what'll itll look like with the wheels refinished.

Comment

hey thanks guys for the warm welcome. Yeah I am very well also looking forward to how everything turns out. All it takes is a bit of work. psiglx, were you at H2O this year? I swear i saw your car, if it wasnt you, someone else has a white rabbit with green splitties.
                          SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Should def. ditch the steelies, looked waaaay better before. Otherwise, car looks good.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Looked good before, but I think the steelies will look pretty sick once you have them painted/new tires.

Comment

Working...
                              X