Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to stance this? (Alfa Romeo content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to stance this? (Alfa Romeo content)

hey guys,
    a buddy of mine in school has this alfa 156 monstertruck status and he wants to bring it down real low I just made a few pictures so you guys could see the tire/body clearance...
    so what are his options?
    He's allready running lowering springs n stuff but it doesnt help shit.. I thought tire size is about: 215/16/45? could this be correct? not sure about the et value..
    any help would be much apreciated!
    the pics:

and one final question, he's getting a new hood and trunk so he wants to rust out his old hood n trunk any tricks on doing this fast?
    thanks in advance guys!
    Last edited by Obscevator; 02-14-2011, 01:09 PM.

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
    I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

lol

Comment

WHAT?! XD yeah there are so little things available for the 156.. so I thought if you guys knew anything at all?

I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Bigger wheels, coilovers/air?

Rusted hood DIY:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...od-maintenance...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          lol
          I was gonna offer some suggestions but then I got in here and found out it was an Alfa question.

Comment

sorry guys about the fact it's an alfa but hey something new is nice every once in a while right?and thanks for the rust DIY Mattphi!

Comment

Coilovers, new wheels (you gotta do the offset math and widths that you want). Get on some Alfa forums.. Not that hard.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You could get a pretty mean stance on those wheels, with some coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                X