New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

New guy here. Not new to stance though, been around the scene for a few years, mostly on the 'net :P hah.
    I'm gonna tackle a pretty difficult challenge. Stancin' my 2000 Saab 9-3. The aftermarket on these are not so good. They don't even make coilovers for them :X. So I'm gonna ask your guys' opinion on cutting coils, the people on the saab forums tell me how bad it is, but the lowest car on there has like 1 inch wheel gap haha. Wish me luck..

0.0 yea.. The rims are most likely gonna stay until I can afford to get legit ones.

As long as they're not progressive rates it's really not that bad.

I've got a 98 9000cse myself, it's actually my most reliable car lol.

Comment

Nice I like 9ks. The main reason I'm focused on this car is it's so damn quick. I've got it running 15psi of boost right now. And it's fast enough for me. Plus a stanced 9-3 would be unique as hell.

Comment

welcome. i see this being very very nice.

Comment

I almost bought one of these.

Good luck mang.
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

how close are the suspensions designed for saabs? i know for saturns the suspension was the same basically from 91-2001. coilovers could be used for all the years. reason i say cuz i know they sell coilovers for saabs here http://www.gpiperformance.com/produc...ducts_id=60854

and here

http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/coilove...roduct_id=cd01

Comment

Some cars should just be used as daily beaters and left at that.

More and more keep showin up here

Comment

Well seeing that I'm 17... The cars pretty nice. Just because it's a daily doesn't mean it shouldn't be stanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Saabin' View Post
                  Well seeing that I'm 17... The cars pretty nice. Just because it's a daily doesn't mean it shouldn't be stanced.
                  Nice first car!
                  Will look great once it's stanced & is running a little stretch on those wheels...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

they do some wild shit with saabs in other countries, ive seen plenty of 600+hp saabs. Theres acutally quite a bit of aftermarket stuff, the op just hasnt researched enough

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

hmmm welcome.
                      -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

I agree about that with some of the others, but I think this Saab would look KILLER stanced out.

Comment

nice to see another saab guy.
                          my mom had a 9000 just like the one above.
                          and my brother had a 02 9-3 se 5spd. put an exhaust and sup OZ superleggeras on it.
                          fun ass car too drive. i almost got it from him
                          ill try and find pics later.
                          -Matt

Comment

There has to be a company out there that makes coils for saab's they would just forget about them.

Edit: A quick google search brought up tons of results: Tein, KW, Ksport, H&R and many more.
                            Last edited by JSanders; 10-07-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                              they do some wild shit with saabs in other countries, ive seen plenty of 600+hp saabs. Theres acutally quite a bit of aftermarket stuff, the op just hasnt researched enough
                              Power and looks are very different. I think saabs are ugly as hell

Comment

Working...
                              X