e46 swaybar endlinks, what length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e46 swaybar endlinks, what length?

I have a 2001 325i and my best friend has a 2005 zhp, both are lowered on Racelands. My friend ended up bending one of his swaybar endlinks on the passenger side. The car rides the same and if doesnt seem to affect it in anyway, but I don't want the same thing to happen to my car. The stock endlinks are sitting on the control arms, and I wanted to order new adjustable ones.

I was looking at ordering these, I'm just not sure of the size I would need to order. Does anyone with an e46 have these or a different brand for about the same price? or can advise me on a way to find out what length I need?

-Michael

I have adjustable ones that came with my Function and Form Type 2 coilovers and they are just under 7" in length when they are adjusted to the shortest length. I dont know if that will be any help to you or not. hope it is

Comment

I am using Hyundai Coupe rear drop links, they are 16cm I think, the 11cm ones are too short.

Comment

I'm currently not running one, makes no difference.

Comment

haha, real men don't use droplinks...

Comment

My teins came with a set that were a few inches shorter than the stock endlinks, but I never measured them exactly.

Comment

im running links off of an impala I think... GM part#19148621

Comment

My BC's came with shortened droplinks, but with how stiff my coilovers are set up i rattled the bolts loose, will be coming off totally next time i do some work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spener View Post
                  My BC's came with shortened droplinks, but with how stiff my coilovers are set up i rattled the bolts loose, will be coming off totally next time i do some work on it.
                  I'd chalk that up as installers error... things dont typically "rattle loose" if they were installed correctly.

Comment

i got some from autozone that go on a toyota i think, doesnt really make a difference only had on attached for the longest time, just recently attached the other.

i searched on here and found the links.

Comment

I'm sure they're 160mm like Jorge said

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                        im running links off of an impala I think... GM part#19148621
                        +1

Comment

Working...
                        X