Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not low enough on PSS9

Hey guys, I'm looking to get back into stance

Anyways, My Pss9's fail at going low. This is all the way down..

Fail.

Anyways, my plans are to order another set of rears (17x9) and running 215's or 205's on them. Mag blue

What can I do to get these lower? I know I can remove the lower collar, but that won't be low enough.

What to do?
    Last edited by Logan; 10-04-2009, 07:49 PM.

i couldve told you that. lol

contact the bilstein and see if they have shorter springs.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Hey man, I bought the car with pss9's so I can't complain!

Comment

yea see if you can order shorter springs. I am sure you can get them from other companies ie. ground control or whetever

Comment

you'll need shortened struts as well, (the pss's aren't short enough for much shorter springs) Best bet is to sell the Pss9s and go Ground control.

Erik

Comment

either order some shorter springs. or go with ground control.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
                you'll need shortened struts as well, (the pss's aren't short enough for much shorter springs) Best bet is to sell the Pss9s and go Ground control.

Erik
                what are some brands that have short struts? where can i get springs for my coilovers, i need shorter ones.

Comment

Koni SPGC1198s are what you need, meaning you need different strut housings as well.
                  Just order it all from GC in one bundle.

And IMO, definitely dont do those wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by TRiCC View Post
                    what are some brands that have short struts? where can i get springs for my coilovers, i need shorter ones.

Your current setup just won't work well with shorter springs as you will run into the struts bottoming out. Ground control is the only option I know of for shorter struts to run as low as you want to be.

Here is a link to their basic kit they can modify it further from there.
                    http://www.ground-control-store.com/.../II=828/CA=172

Comment

dont mean to bump an old thread, but im having the same problem w/my pss9s... im not sure if im comfortable taking one of the collars out...

i was told that adding more neg camber will in turn lower the car. is this true? the thing is im already pulling the max amount of neg camber i can get with stock bolts (-3.0)

Comment

Working...
                      X