Best coilovers for s2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best coilovers for s2k

So looking into getting a s2k and wondering whats the best make to get it low and not ruin the coilovers if there such a thing

My buddy has KW V3's on his... it handles AWESOME. However, it is not slammed on it's nuts. He had them specially valved and had different springs installed for road course racing.

It's stiff, but still actually rides decent. They are some of the best coilovers out there... but also $$$$$$

Comment

agree, KW v3's

Comment

Best?

Something along the lines of the Ohlins DFV would be pretty high-end for a street car.

Comment

I mean best in the loose term lol

I havnt got a massive budget otherwise KW v3's would be in my basket lol.

aslong as they can go low and they dont need changing at the end of the year as the car will be my daily then i will be happy

Comment

I hear s2000 owners are really happy with Buddy Club coilovers. they arent super expensive and good quality
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

^Noooooo on the buddy club N+. Rides like piss when dumped. I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but BC Ultralows are unquestionably the best bang for the buck coilover. You can customize every single aspect and the price remains the same. Best $1200 you can spend on your car, imo.
              SLAMMED GARAGE
              slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
                ^Noooooo on the buddy club N+. Rides like piss when dumped. I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but BC Ultralows are unquestionably the best bang for the buck coilover. You can customize every single aspect and the price remains the same. Best $1200 you can spend on your car, imo.
                no shit? I know a few guys that have run the Buddy Clubs on their s2k and had no complaints. however, they weren't crazy low or anything.
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

for the lulz...

....unless ZCs are offered for your chassis, which, in this case, they are not.
                  Last edited by Petis; 01-19-2011, 02:25 PM.
                  SLAMMED GARAGE
                  slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Looking into Stance if you're looking for a $1200-ish price for some good legitimate coilovers, I ran Stance GR+Pro's on my track S13 and was more than pleased with them. And they make boobies bounce, so invest in them for some performance and entertainment.

Best of luck in your hunt!

p.s. Stance's do go to a satisfiable low.
                    PM me for Apexi products and Intec Racing knuckles

Comment

I have BC Racing Type BR on my AP1, and love them so far. For the $1000 I paid for them , very good bang for your buck.
                      S2tripleO ...aka Tyler Mahaney
                      2001 AP1 S2000
                      My Build Thread - Project: S[tanced]
                      Stance East
                      J's Racing/T1R/Mugen/Spoon/A'PEXi/AEM/Samco/Motorklasse/Vision/NRG
                      Amuse/ASM/Back Yard Special/MRacing/GP Sports/GT Motoring/Seibon
                      BC Racing/Whiteline/Cusco/Rays/Volk/Falken/Hawk/Powerslot/Challenge
                      ARC/Personal/Works Bell/Rick's/Muz/Pioneer/Infinity

Comment

Working...
                      X