No announcement yet.

How Can I Lower my 72' Toyota Carina!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Lower my 72' Toyota Carina!?!

Anyone out there please help me. My carina is on cut springs with blown shocks and I'm in need of something new. I wanna drive loww and have been thinking of going on air...or maybe air in the front and slammed in the rear i like rake hah. camber too

If you could help it is appreciated!

I'd say do a full air setup. A frame laying Carina, would be absolutely awesome.
    Last edited by Kielan; 01-17-2011, 09:37 PM.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Carina.

And x2 on air.

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
        Carina.

And x2 on air.
        The eff was I thinking when I typed that. Fixed.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yea im down with air but i mean at the same time as a rwd coupe im worried that being on air would take away from how tight it feels now...going static, wouldnt the car have much more of a track feel or can you achieve this with a UAS setup?

Comment

Do you have mcpherson struts in the front??? ,,,,,,,,,, there is probably a coilover kit that will fit

is it a solid axle rear?? ......... with lowering blocks??? ......... and maybe de-arched springs

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
              yea im down with air but i mean at the same time as a rwd coupe im worried that being on air would take away from how tight it feels now...going static, wouldnt the car have much more of a track feel or can you achieve this with a UAS setup?
              Technical discussion for the strut and bag components of your suspension.

Comment

pics of the Carina or it nevaaar happened!!!

Read up, I've seen guys mod AE86 coilovers to Carina's/Corona's/Cressida's

I myself am looking all over for a AE coilover mod, I know you'll def need strut tube extensions for coilovers, I believe the Carina is also floating type subframe.
                PM me for Apexi products and Intec Racing knuckles

Comment

Working...
                X