X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Saturn

Figured i'd start a build thread to keep track of progress and ideas. \

1992 Saturn SL2(1.9L DOHC, Auto)

Got the car when i was 15 from my dad,84,000. Added 17" Drag Dr-17's. Which are long gone.

In my posession:
    -Progress Lowering Springs(2" drop all around)
    -Bored Throttle Body
    -Black Saturn Badges
    -AMR Front Strut Bat

Future plans:
    -Coil-overs
    -AMR Sway Bar Kit
    -Diamond Racing Wheels (15x8) w/ Spacers
    -First gen. bumper w/stock fog lights
    -5 spd conversion
    -rear disc conversion
    -New Paint

Comments, criticisms and Ideas welcome.
    Last edited by saturnstance; 10-03-2009, 10:38 AM.

Interesting. I've never seen anyone do anything with Saturns. Even the people who buy the Redline Ion's around here keep them stock. I guess the Sky would be the exception.

Looking forward to more progress.

Comment

Why not get wider wheels? I doubt it would cost much more since diamond racing specializes in any custom size and offset. Why not dumped on 16x10s or 17x9s or something along those lines? I'd be interested to see that.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

im sure 16x10's wouldn't look bad. i have to go home and measure and do alot of figuring to try and get an idea i guess

Comment

No, slammed on 15x8/9 with no spacers would be sick. Well as sick as a Saturn can get.
          ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
          Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

He's not slamming it.

Get wide 16's

Comment

Wide 16's is probably where i'll end up. and yes, im not slamming it.

yet

Comment

So, i've made the decision that most of you advised me to, ill roll around on the springs for now and just save save save for coilovers. theres two companies that make them for saturns, one is priced at $995 the other close to $2000 haha. maybe ill get the wheels before, or at the same time.

Comment

Alright, i've decided im going to skip the springs, just sell them for what i bought them for, and just save my ass off and do it right the first time.

Comment

i can picture this looking really sweet... I'll definitely be watching! Best of luck with the project

Comment

thanks! im just as excited. this place has kicked my ass into gear with it haha

Comment

Definitely interested to see where this could go. I see you're getting rid of those fogs, that's good.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                        ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

mhmm. i'll be picking up the same bumper but with the factory fog lights.

Comment

Is there a place that i could find a possible list of cars with a bolt pattern of 4x100? i looked through Google and it was useless.I know most Civis are, i believe miatas too.

Comment

And E30s
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                              X