List subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List subscriptions

Under User Cp it doesn't list threads that I have posted in recently that have new responses, usually you can click "List Subscriptions" to bring up all threads but nothing comes up. Any ideas?

On this forum you have to subscribe to a thread manually in order to be subscribed to it. It doesnt automatically subscribe you to any thread you post in.

One reason being, sites like that usually send notifications to your email each time someone replies. Dont know about you, but I **** having to go through my emails trying to find actual emails in amongst hundreds of 'reply notifications'
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      On this forum you have to subscribe to a thread manually in order to be subscribed to it. It doesnt automatically subscribe you to any thread you post in.

One reason being, sites like that usually send notifications to your email each time someone replies. Dont know about you, but I **** having to go through my emails trying to find actual emails in amongst hundreds of 'reply notifications'
      Edit: Found it! Thanks.

Comment

Bump because this caught my eye as well - could an option be enabled that in the CP you could set your own preferences for default subscriptions? I don't want email notifications either but I like the way most forums let you set that preference, so that everything I reply to is automatically subscribed.

PS - subscribed to this thread
        Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

There is an option in User CP to subscribe automatically.

User CP > Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription Mode
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Ah, thanks dude! I didn't look around enough obviously. I figured it should be there though!
            Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

No problem

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                There is an option in User CP to subscribe automatically.

User CP > Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription Mode
                Having a problem with this, i would like email notifications of threads I've subscribe to. Changed it to instance notification but still nothing, help please.

Comment

Originally posted by pecs View Post
                  Having a problem with this, i would like email notifications of threads I've subscribe to. Changed it to instance notification but still nothing, help please.
                  It wont update old threads that you are already subscribed to. you'll have to manually change those. but for all new ones, it will take effect

Comment

Still don't work mate, still have to manually look for thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X