KSport e46??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSport e46??

How low do the ksport and the ksport racing coilovers go for the e46's? I've been searching and haven't had any luck finding anything on the adjustment range.

Wondering the same. Im gonna be picking up a e46 M3 and looking for coilovers myself. Sorry OP for a sorta thread jack.
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Looking to get a set to replace my KW

Comment

ask BreakMyWallet, he was running those on 20's......

Comment

20s!? That's not low lol I'm right at the rim on 18s and KW's I want something stiffer and able to keep the same height or lower.

Comment

I have the same question, have looked on the website for coilover to my e46 but it doesn't tell how much it lowers the car(is that right?)

BMW e46 320Ci 02
            BMW e28 520i 87

Comment

I emailed ksport and they said it could do around 3" lower then stock. Now I know that usually they can go a little lower then what they advertise. I ended up just getting Function and Form Type 2's. Once i get some 17's rather then 18's I'll have to see how low the F&F type 2 can go

Comment

did the same, they said that in will be 45-65mm(1.77-2.55 inches) lower and that the rim tire or fender will scrape before the coilover will be full lowered

BMW e46 320Ci 02
                BMW e28 520i 87

Comment

The go pretty damn low. But they are "externally self lubricated"! lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

I sell a lot of coilover kits from H&R, KW, Koni, KW, FK and Bilstein. If you want the best bang for your buck and have some comfort I usually recommend the H&R. If you want to go really low go with the Koni's. If you want the top of the line coilover kit get Variant 3 KW or get Bilstein. PM me for lowering on each one and pricing.

Comment

How does the koni differ from kw?

Comment

Koni has a harsher ride but go a lot lower

Comment

Originally posted by simply13 View Post
                          Koni has a harsher ride but go a lot lower
                          Which model?
                          You do know that you can revalve them, right?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Most if not all models and yes I am just speaking from experience.

Comment

My ksports are lowered to nearly 2 inches down! pretty much as low as they can go with very minimal rub. great investment!
                              ///M3

Comment

Working...
                              X