• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Blue M3 Feeler

SOLD
    Enjoy the car Ryan.

Ill leave the pics for the memories

Last edited by TheStig; 08-05-2010, 05:37 PM.

This car and seller is a huge rip off! Don't buy it!

J/K I just want you to keep it

Comment

Believe me, I would if I could afford 2 cars. I just don't see it happening that way, unless I can get some sort of really good deal.

Comment

What are you looking to get next?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

I really want a Mini Cooper. A friend of mine has one, we swapped cars for a week, and I didn't want to give it back, its the most fun car I have ever driven.

Comment

Just get a beater E30 for a daily.

Comment

This is the 8th car I've owned in 2 and a half years, every one was used. I want something with a warranty, I'm kind of tired of constantly spending money on fixing things when they break.

Comment

I don't want to get off topic here, I do love the way your car sits but I think if you raised it up maybe got an x brace and some bigger sway bars you would love driving it again. The m3 is known for how well they handle and how much satisfaction they give back to the driver. With your car being so low you always have to worry about the roads and it becomes tiring. I have driven both the 2003 Mini S and the 2008 Mini S both are very fun cars but the FWD killed it for me, and as soon as you lower it the ride will be even worse than your m3 now because of the short wheelbase.

Just something to think about ; )
                @slowprogress

Comment

Yeah, I realise this, its all been taken into consideration. My main problem is that I just really want a new car, I get bored verry easily. I had my car higher on PSS9s, and Michelin PS2s, it handled great and I did enjoy driving it, but I knew it would get me in trouble like that. Since then I have a little more self control, and am looking to get something new that I wont do much to.

Comment

Any idea on what you would want for it? i know this is only a feeler but im curious as to what you are looking for for it.

Comment

Im asking 10k because of the work and parts put into it, but I know thats not the street value, so it is OBO.

Comment

i'm sure someone would buy it for 10k....but i say keep it. its to nice man. you just need to fall in love with the car again.
                        http://turbo-2.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                          I really want a Mini Cooper. A friend of mine has one, we swapped cars for a week, and I didn't want to give it back, its the most fun car I have ever driven.
                          Hellz yeah

Check out www.motoringunderground.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chase View Post
                            Hellz yeah

Check out www.motoringunderground.com
                            SICK!! Thanks man, I've been on northamericanmotorin.com and it seems a little boring, good info on there tho, just not my speed. Thanks again for the link.

Comment

Where did you get the material for your head liner? Trying to find material similar to that for my e21

Comment

Working...
                              X