Just In Time For Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just In Time For Christmas!

It’s always good to have a few more things crossed off our list before we pack up for an three-day Christmas weekend.

Today, we finished the fitment and installation of the RS6’s trans and oil coolers. As we mentioned earlier this week, we weren’t able to make the original version of the coolers as plug-and-play as we wanted, so we went back to the drawing board and came up with a step-up design (as opposed to the flat design in the first version) that, while poking out from the radiator further, is shorter and allows clearance of the metal bits in the front bumper cover. Once we welded everything together, we set about pressure testing and then reinstalling the coolers. Once that was done, Luci reinstalled the bumper and the trim, and we’d like to think it looks great. When you get down close to the lower trim pieces on the RS6, you can tell that there’s something special hiding down there. Here’s some during-and-after shots from this morning’s final installation:

It’s a great feeling to see a project this close to completion. It instills that wholesome Christmas spirit in us all, or at least it does during the Christmas season, when it’s clever to write things like that.

And for a final pre-holiday sendoff, Eastway finished cutting and smoothing out the velocity stacks for the M3. Only one is polished so far, but it’s like our version of a Christmas tree. Except it will sound a lot better at 9,000 RPM than your typical Douglas Fir:

Have a safe and happy Christmas weekend, everybody!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

I want that xmas tree

Have a great holiday guys! From you're favourite Aussie
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Fap Fap Fap Fap done.

Comment

Working...
      X