This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much lows can i get

ok guys so i know ima get torched for askin this but how much lows can i get from a set of rokkors. the site says 4 inches but every pic ive seen of a car with em doesnt look much lower than my car with the drop springs. im wantin my e36 to be sittin on its nuts and i dont have much money right now so....

o come on guys nobody want to help me
    Last edited by FatTony; 12-19-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

if you dont have much money you shouldn't be modding cars.

You get what you pay for. those things are 1/4 the price of a entry level coilover for a reason.

save longer so you can buy a quality part that is such a vital component to safety, comfort and drivability
      Last edited by Jesus Christ; 12-19-2010, 01:44 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

my question is will it be low as hell, im not concerned with ride quality or comfort, if its low it aint gonna ride good anyways idc what expensive setup you have

Comment

Originally posted by FatTony View Post
          my question is will it be low as hell, im not concerned with ride quality or comfort, if its low it aint gonna ride good anyways idc what expensive setup you have
          thats a pretty ignorant statement. StanceWorks offers a line of coilovers to achieve great ride quality along with going super low. ZeroClearance is the name. There a still a few sets available last i heard
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

yes and id love to have the zeroclearance setup but i dont have 1800 bucks layin around. oh well guess i shouldnt have asked.

Comment

ROKKORS coilovers are the exact same thing as Raceland coilovers, just a different color... search that topic on this site and you will find all the answers you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by FatTony View Post
                yes and id love to have the zeroclearance setup but i dont have 1800 bucks layin around. oh well guess i shouldnt have asked.
                I got Raceland because I couldn't wait.

However, that did put me $300 further away from the suspension I actually do want.

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
                  However, that did put me $300 further away from the suspension I actually do want.
                  I wish people who think of that in hindsight.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                  Originally posted by Jedidiah
                  he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Ive had racelands for 30k miles, and 20k of those they have had UAS Bags on the fronts... for the $275 I paid for them I couldnt be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                      I wish people who think of that in hindsight.
                      I was aware of that, but new suspension is far enough in the future that I didn't mind squandering the $300 in the meantime. Comes down to what works best for the individual.

But generally, getting stuff "in the meantime" is a waste of money, and a bad idea. Being impatient is a bad idea.

Comment

well i just ordered the rokkors, like i said i dont care if it rides like shit as long as its lows as fuck. and most ppl ive talked to with racelands/rokkors havent had a problem.

Comment

on my friends jetta we put rokkors on it. I left a half inch of bump stops all around and i could set the axles on the frame and still have half inch of travel past hitting the frame.

Comment

Sweet, so the question was answered and the guy bought them anyways.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                            X