Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost as good as grass stains.

<3 you.

Check out his car on www.speedhunters.com later today when it goes up.

These pics aren't my best. :-/ I'm done with the night thing for a bit as well.

the most fun shoot ive ever been to.

congrats sean!

Comment

hummana hummana verryy nice. What coilovers is he on? I'm pissed I used to be this low with a bunch of neg camber in the front, and then I fixed it and I'm not that low anymore. Anyone know what I can do to be lower in the front on my GC T/S kit?

Comment

oh and this forum is FTMFW

Comment

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
          hummana hummana verryy nice. What coilovers is he on? I'm pissed I used to be this low with a bunch of neg camber in the front, and then I fixed it and I'm not that low anymore. Anyone know what I can do to be lower in the front on my GC T/S kit?
          shorter springs..

Comment

Does GC make those for my fronts?

Comment

love it

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

what length fronts do you have now? they should be interchangable front to rear.

Comment

Oh hey, I was there for that

Comment

Originally posted by bjh102 View Post
                    what length fronts do you have now? they should be interchangable front to rear.
                    Had no idea that the fronts were the same as the rears. I just took 6 inch springs off the rear to send back to GC because they didn't go low enough. Then I put 5 inch'rs on the rear. So uh idk what's on the front. But the spring rates are diff though.

Comment

Seans new license plate should be "N V".

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
                        Had no idea that the fronts were the same as the rears. I just took 6 inch springs off the rear to send back to GC because they didn't go low enough. Then I put 5 inch'rs on the rear. So uh idk what's on the front. But the spring rates are diff though.

its all customizable tho. just call them and tell them you want 6inch fronts 5 inch rears and tell them the rates you want. easy enough.

Comment

I want slant lips so bad. I need a set of 198's to frankenstein.
                          “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
                            I want slant lips so bad. I need a set of 198's to frankenstein.
                            Won't work. 198s have a 12.25" center, 212s and other slant-lipped 17s have 13" centers. 198s used their double-stepped lip to go from a "16 wheel center" to 17".
                            And don't you dare defile 198s like that!

Comment

God damnit! My phone wont load the pictorz. Fml, i dont want to wait untill i get home

Im 100% sure its secks.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                              X