Project Car Mega Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Car Mega Update!

Happy Monday! We’ve got a lot going on with almost all our current project cars.

First up is the RS6. Earlier last week, we showed you the fuel pump and surge tank design that we put together, and now it’s mounted! It’s sitting up above the rear sway bar, far away from anything that could bounce up and damage it. Most of the lines are routed, too, so it’s only a matter of time before the RS6 is back up and running:

Next is Marilynn’s M45. With the exhaust finished, and the rest of our go-fast bits in place, all that’s left is the paint. We won’t go into detail on the color, as we’re big fans of suspense, but needless to say, Luci and his dad are almost finished taping it up, and after that it’s up to the Romanian Superman to help this Infiniti shine:

This one’s just a little teaser. Eastway and the Blasocut have been hard at work this week putting something together for AJ and Craig before they head off to the Middle East this week. Here’s a small shot to throw out some hints; we’ll have a full thing put together on this tomorrow or the day after:

Finally, we land on Project X, otherwise known as Dick Cook’s X5. With the snorkel design complete, work is commencing on the bumper. It’s not going to be a traditional X5 bumper, we’re going for a full-on Urban Assault theme with this car, and Tom’s working hard to get all the bars bent and all the brackets welded up. This, too, should be done and ready for paint by the end of the week, we’re hoping:

It’s a busy week here at Fluid, between all these projects coming together and AJ + Craig’s departure to the Middle East. Lots of updates will be coming, so stick around!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

That X5 is awesome. Definitely not going to have any issues driving over cars in the parking lot.

Comment

never fail to deliver. stoked to see more of the X5 and to see the X5 put that snorkel to use

Comment

Oh man, that X5 is going to be so amazing. I have no idea what the hell I am looking at in the "teaser" pic. It's either you guys went into the bling business or it's a valve body or something...

Comment

x5 is awesome, want to see video of it running shit over when done.

Comment

I can has X5 plz? SO sick.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

That X5 is sick

Comment

My jaw dropped when I saw that X5

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Working...
                  X