winter lowz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter lowz

for the people that DD their or used to deive stanced cars during the winter. was there any creeking or funny things/sounds is made because of the cold temperature?

this year would be my first time having coils on my car during the winter.

Yes. I'm stuck driving a summer-only type car (89 Silvia) this winter in Canada. Every interior panel creaks and squeeks. I'm still running it dumped in the snow on flush fitting 15's, which makes it hard to wash snow out from underneath if need be. I surprisingly haven't done any major damage to my front lip yet.

Comment

poor cars going to be rotten in spring since you cant wash the strut towers with it dumped. We all know how fast S chassis's rust.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

well im not as low as I want to be cuz I was scared of what would happen during the winter. if all is well I'll lower it more. I've already started to hear creaking but after a bit of driving it goes away. So nothing to be extremely scared about?

Comment

Well, cars generally creak when they're cold, and creak when they're stiffened, so the two together = extra creaky.

My old Protege's dash creaked like there's no tomorrow in winter, until the interior warmed up. Even in temps above freezing but below 20*C, my Miata is significantly noisier.

Comment

My E30 sounds like...uh...things that also creak. I wouldn't be too worried. When your car blows up or your engine seizes or your wheels fall off, then be worried.

Comment

Working...
            X