Z Car Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z Car Appreciation Thread

I'd love if you guys could post up some stanced z cars for motivation for me and my buddies and everyone else who wants to stance their z cars.

Zombie 240z

Beautiful car.

Comment

That is the sickest thing ever! MOAR!

Comment

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

i want a 240z more than anything in the world

Comment

Z's are gay...

ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

lol wut

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

hes changed the car tho. its painted in a WW1/2 japanese fighter plane. i was lookin around the internet for it but i was unsuccessful in finding the updated pictures

edit: i suck
            Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

shit that is sooo baller.

Comment

There's a car Ive been seeing parked by my parents house. It may be the lowest 240z I've ever seen. I'm thinking about knocking on doors to meet the owner and take some pictures.

Comment

Def take a picture of the low Z please. The zombie 240z is amazing. It is exactly what I want my z to look like. Too bad the dude moved to japan.

Comment

That car is SOOOO dope

Comment

seeing as you all fail, here is Yuta's blog http://yuta-akaishi.blogspot.com/
                      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

i found his blog before but i guess i didnt look around enough to find pictures
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

One and the same http://media.koyoradracing.com/FEATU...06163502_wR9ps

This one i like to, http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazyoc...378779/?page=2

Comment

i found this on the web miguel soria's 260Z

another pict ans descriptions:

My brother prepare a flush 240z, i post the pictures went it finish ( maybe 2 mounth )

Comment

Not stanced, but it can still be appreciated :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X