delorean content :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delorean content :)

aaaahh hell yes, Delorean slammed on bags! dont care about the ****** of the DMC, always been one of my favorite cars! on the ground now.....

and here are some SICK azz Nikes recently released... cant wait to get these!

oh and sorry for just this one pic.. ill try and get more

Comment

The low is awesome. But really really really needs some wider wheels and less tire.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

88 miles an hour!! lol, actually looks really good, i likey.
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
        Internet high five for you.

Comment

these are stock wheels

Comment

it needs a set of these:

Comment

wow who makes those? for this i actually would like to see something more clean like some old school work eurolines or somethin. on static (if anyone makes coilovers for this lol) could use some racy style wheels but on bags i like deep ass vip style wheels! the old school look would match the theme. and funny thing is the wheelwells on this kinda look raduis'ed already lol

Comment

old school and VIP style is kinda opposite end of the spectrum. don't put eurolines on it, wrong era, genre. I really **** to say this but BBS RS' would probably fit this car well..

I mean it looks like an Scirocco 2, so whatever works on that would probably work on this as well.

Comment

ur right, i pictured it and it doesnt fit. the polished bbs rs would look sick against the stainless steel body... it would have to be super-mad wide an aggressive now that i look at the fenders more

Comment

Deloreans are 4x100 so they shouldn't be that hard to find some nice, old-school wheels for. Just looking at the size of those wheel arches, I think that an 18/17 stagger would look sick on some Work Equips or OZ Futuras.

Comment

i did a quick photoshop... borrowed some 11 and 12" wide Equips... i like the crazy poke and tiny diameter of this... it HAS TO BE DONE!

Comment

This car has Ontario plates yet I have never seen it and only ever seen 2 pictures of it.

This bothers me.
                        Last edited by Dave_The_BMXER; 11-25-2010, 03:30 PM.

I like em dropped.

Comment

that pic is as old as car fourms

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            that pic is as old as car fourms
                            irregardless i just found it lol

Comment

Delorean's crazy man!
                              can not wait to fleece other wheels!
                              drugstoreviewer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X