Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signature rules don't apply to everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature rules don't apply to everyone?

500x100 pixels right? Why is it that almost every single signature I see is 600x200 or something similar? I tried to upload one that size and I am not allowed...

What gives???

It depends on where the image is hosted. If you are choosing the option to upload it here on SW, we limit the size since we're the ones hosting it. But, if you host it on another site than post the image in your sig using img tags, you should be fine.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i uploaded it from my computer. i will try hosting it elsewhere and re-uploading. Thanks!

Comment

testing...

Comment

sweet, thanks again.

Comment

No problem man
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Hi-jack for test.

edit: Ha, it works.

Comment

Thing is, if you try and upload a signature from your computer, and you leave the file path in the upload directory field.

When you try and use an IMG link uploaded from another source, the file path left in that field will cause the website to continue disallowing your sig reset.

Solutuion: close browser, restart and that will clear the upload field

Comment

testinggggg
                  www.personal.psu.edu/rbc5047

Comment

As long as sigs arent huge.. I find myself PMing people every second day to make them smaller.. When Im in a thread and a sig is bigger then the op's topic, something is wrong.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

test...

Comment

i cropped mine to 500x100 and it still comes up this size.

Comment

Sorry to bump this thread, but when using the image tags for your sig pic where have you all hosted? I'm hosting from Flickr and when I preview my sig it's just the html/bbcode with the Img tags around it..

Edit: Sorry guys, I figured it out!
                          Last edited by Rinku-Bitch; 02-18-2013, 12:01 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

Well I finally uploaded a picture. It shows up on the user cp signature section. But when I post a comment it doesn't come up. Anyone have any thoughts?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Tim, yes self. You have to click on insert picture and save. Ohhhhh of course. NM guys thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X