From A to Z4M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From A to Z4M

Earlier on in the fall, we profiled a 7-series that, among other things, has a custom Fluid exhaust and a supercharger. Now it’s time to turn our attention to our client’s other whip, a Z4M.

We’re not installing anything crazy right off the bat; rather, we’re starting with more mild pieces and slowly turning up the volume. After all, we don’t need any eardrums exploding (unless it’s from our Pandora station pumping through the garage’s speakers).

Our beginning list includes KW coilovers, camber plates, stainless steel brake lines, Swain Tech-coated headers and a different differential gear ratio.

More updates to come!

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/5215

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

So we can expect to see something like this?
    sigpic

Comment

that will be epic... will we see this z4 on the ground or it will be just for fun driving?

flickr

Comment

it'll be more for spirited driving, we don't intend on slamming it to the level of our shop Z roadster or anything. with winter coming up, too, it can't be too low; the snowplows need to do their own jobs

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
        X