Project M45 Exhaust Nears Completion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project M45 Exhaust Nears Completion!

We’re so close we can smell it. Although that might just be the exhaust fumes, which explains all the sleepiness.

Craig is damn close to finishing the exhaust for Marilynn’s Infiniti M45. He’s got probably 75% (if not more) of the back section complete, and the tips are getting taped on for fitment today. Let’s get you all caught up to speed, shall we?

This is not like our usual custom-fab exhausts, though; since Marilynn wants to keep it a bit more discreet, we’ve got mufflers and resonators in the system to, well, muffle the sound a bit. We’ve also extended the system just a tad longer than stock to make up for the noise, as well. The tips, however, retain the Fluid mantra of “what the hell is THAT?!” Up close, they look like cannons taken from some old naval warship.

As previously mentioned, stay tuned for the exciting finale of the M45’s trip to Sexy Exhaust Land.

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/5209

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

jesus christ i love those welds, and looooove the tips. how big are they?
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, as much as I love all the personal projects that have happened over the past two years, the M45 has to be the one project I'm most excited about seeing complete. Couldn't keep my eyes off the damn thing when I saw it in person. Keep us updated please!

Comment

Awesome, I like it. I personally woudnt have added that last muffler or resonator though and ditched all those U-Bends. But thats just me. Looks killer!
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I'm not gonna lie, as much as I love all the personal projects that have happened over the past two years, the M45 has to be the one project I'm most excited about seeing complete. Couldn't keep my eyes off the damn thing when I saw it in person. Keep us updated please!
          This. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
            jesus christ i love those welds, and looooove the tips. how big are they?
            3.5", if I recall correctly, but I'm not in front of them today. Pretty sure it's 3.5". Maybe 3".

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            Awesome, I like it. I personally woudnt have added that last muffler or resonator though and ditched all those U-Bends. But thats just me. Looks killer!
            It's only for sound deadening. Marilynn likes to keep things a bit more sedate, because, in her words, "I'm old."

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            Indeed I will. After the exhaust, all that should be left is the paint. Once that's done, look forward to a full feature. Of course, with all our custom exhaust jobs, I will make sure that there's plenty of video to be edited and thrown up on YouTube.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Looks amazing... I think I need a set of those tips sent out to me asap
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
              X