1973 Chevy stepside need bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 Chevy stepside need bags

Hey guys, I am looking for a really good air suspension kit for my truck I have a 73 chevy stepside. I'm looking for a good air ride setup and I have seen some kits but I'm wondering what is the best. It's already lowered about 4 inches but I want to be able to lay frame. I have been working on my truck for 4 years now and i wanna do something really cool and clean so if anyone knows any good websites or brands dealing with air suspension please let me know.

check out suicidedoors.com

Comment

hey whats up? suicidedoors has a good kit for the rear but the front is gonna require a dropmember (which they also have) or your gonna have to z the frame because in the front of those trucks the control arms hit the ground before the frame does.

Comment

Slam bags > ALL!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Probably control arms or spindles up front, weld in the bag cups, or you can buy control arms that make the front air ride completely bolt on. You can buy a complete bolt on for the rear I am pretty sure too, but I would just set up a simple two link or a wishbone 3 link. You could bag it for anywhere between $1500-$5000 probably depending on how much work you can do yourself.

Comment

get both the front and rear kit from suicidedoors.com

my buddy Jay (jayshotrods.com) just finished installing that same setup on a customer's 63 stepside shortbed (he had to make custom motor mounts for the i6 though) and it lays out most excellently.

Comment

this is what ur gonna be looking at without zing the frame or doing the k member thing

Comment

Working...
              X