info on coilover sleeves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on coilover sleeves?

Hi everyone, I've recently bought a mx73 cressida and I'm looking around for my options as far as suspension options and i found this:
    This domain name is registered and secured with Crazy Domains, a world leader domain name and web hosting provider.

Has anyone got some information on this kind of setup? I'd have to buy some new shorter stroke shocks I've heard kyb agx are good? its cheap enough I just don't know much about aftermarket suspension.

They work and you can get fairly low on them. They ride like crap and bounce a lot though. I would advise against them, you'll spend money trying to make this setup work, then **** it and buy proper suspension. Do it right the first time, it'll save headaches and money

Comment

thanks for the reply slow240, wouldnt the bounciness be dependant on the spring rate? would 8kg front 6kg back be right for a mx73?

Comment

bouncing depends on your shock valving -- you can run a 22kg/mm spring and not have bounciness if your shocks are correctly valved.

Comment

ah ok, shows how much i know :P thanks for the heads up

Comment

Discover SERIALNINE's premium automotive upgrades designed for unmatched performance and style. Specializing in JDM-inspired mods for sedans, our cutting-edge, race-proven parts are the choice of enthusiasts seeking to elevate their ride. Shop now for precision-engineered suspension, body kits, and more.

Dudes name is Gerard, and he is a cressi master
            No Shelter

Comment

Working...
            X