Stiffest period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiffest period.

I have a B7 A4 and trying to get low and wide as possible, and no scrub with car full of people. In other words, what's stiffest coilover out there with high springs rates that sags very little. Comfort not really an issue.

Well you can always upgrade springs on your coils, talk to the company you are getting your coils from, chances are they offer a "race" grade spring or something to that extent that you can get on there.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I read the thread title and thought it was something to do with womens issues.

How stiff we talking? Like replace the strut with a metal pole stiff? Kielan pretty much summed it up..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Weld 2.5" id pipe to strut.

Comment

Try b&g rs2
          I <3 Poke

Comment

^I'd call about the availability of the coilovers from them. I've been waiting for my set for the tC to arrive and the initial wait time was 4 weeks it's now been 5 months still nothing!

Comment

actually, i think the best way (caveat -- don't know if anyone's done this with your platform) is to build your own with koni inserts, or something easily rebuildable, then revalve them for stiff springs. both sporty, adjustable, and stiff. i've been thinking of using my current coilover bodies and seeing if koni inserts will work, but i just haven't had the time. a few cats have done it with JIC's, though...

Comment

Simply adding really stiff springs to an off the shelf setup will result in abysmal ride quality. Talk with the manufacturer about custom valving options.

Comment

Working...
                X