Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to get a shopping cart list going...subaru inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get a shopping cart list going...subaru inside.

Yes..I want to put my wagon on air. Yes I'm tired of being static. Yes I want to get flamed like no other. Yes I want to be comfortable.

So the question is...I don't want to do the bag over coilover route.

I want to build a full air ride system, with a custom hidden enclosure trunk set up.

I know very littler about air..so do your best guys to convert this static subaru on over..

Help me bag this guys. Come on. Do it.

Side Note: I emailed Open Road Tuning..but got no reply. So hoping for an answer with a thread instead.

Full bagyard setup and accuair management system.

Comment

I was contemplating bagyard but didn't even bother to think they would make a bag setup compatible with my car.

and I've already fallen in love with accuair, but am I reading it correct, that the full system is $2000?

Comment

Whatever you do dont get autopilot, might as well get manual instead and save money

Comment

I've played around with accuair in other peoples' rides, and it's fucking awesome.
          Not sure I could justify the price tag myself. People seem to get along quite well with their setups minus accuair.
          I'm sure you could call bagyard and they would work with you on a setup that would work.

Comment

I would suggest you talk to the boys over at Open Road Tuning about this, they really know they're stuff over there, and will get you exactly what you need.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have the accuair switchspeed, i never saw a need for the elevel system, with the switchspeed its like a manual setup but better, you can preset your fills to really fine tune your height and the controller is smaller than my iphone and so easy to hide...deff reccomend it

im sure bagyard would make you a setup, they are working on smart cars right now and deff can make anything happen
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

okay so it looks like I shall give bagyard a call. awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X