The "post a picture of your car while it's stuck" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "post a picture of your car while it's stuck" thread

I figure this is the place to start a thread like this.. I know plenty of us have gotten stuck on a speed bump or driveway, get out of the car, chuckle a little bit, take a picture (or am I the only one??), and then get the car unstuck of course.

This is the only time I've ever been stuck on my driveway.. 17s with a low front tire, exiting the garage. hehe. fucking ruthless driveway.

4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

oh shit, i could've taken a perfect photo yesterday -- i got stuck at an underground parking structure at the corner of santa monica and la brea yesterday. i had to block both incoming and exit lanes and it took me about 10 minutes to get out of there. fml. the people waiting got treated to an exhaust noise and smoke show, though haha

Comment

I don't have a picture of the exact moment, but just imagine how easy this wasn't.

Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

Not stuck in this shot, buuuut definitely got stuck a couple times trying to get it down that fucking driveway (ultimately ended up failing and parking @ the top).. speed bump + a 35 degree driveway = fail...which is also the reason I couldn't go lower until after we moved.

Comment

Originally posted by mojocoggo View Post
          I don't have a picture of the exact moment, but just imagine how easy this wasn't.

i bet that took foreverrrrrr

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
          ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

When you say stuck.... does that mean having to be towed out? cause thats only ever happened once... in my white ed civic delivering parts, had to get the guys at the shop I was delivering parts to to tow me out

Otherwise theres nothing better then feeling your seat being pushed up as you drag floor over speedhumps and the like.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

High-centered on dirt, exiting a local show. Had to get pulled off by an ATV.

Only got stuck one other time, leaving a friend's driveway. We had to use several planks of wood, some ramps, and two jacks to get the car off, it was quite the ordeal.

Comment

Not necessarily stuck in this picture yet, but I couldn't back out of the garage because of a 1/2" lip. Just wanted to see how low I could go. There were still a few threads left.

Comment

Only have a video, and it's on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/DeathLenz?v=...35538566460599

Comment

I've only gotten truly stuck once, and it was a situation that did now allow me to get out of the car and take pics. Lets just say everyone waiting to go into the carwash had to back out to let me out (after i burned rubber for about 5 minutes to drag it out to get it unstuck). Lots of unhappy people.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      When you say stuck.... does that mean having to be towed out?
                      haha yeah, towed or otherwise 'coaxed' off the bump it's stuck on.
                      4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Only picture I have. It's a 35x12.5 and it did not like that much ice/mud/water lol.

Wasn't stuck in this photo but it shows the size of the Jeep better.

Comment

at the starbucks across the street there's speedbumps. in the drive-thru. what the fuck?

you can imagine how well that went.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

I drive around my schools parking lot to another one due to speedbumps= tried it once after lowering- bad fucking idea

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                            fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

just trying to drive out my driveway.. had to pull it out with my truck.
                              SWORN SAILOR

Comment

Working...
                              X