so i picked up these...and only know a little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i picked up these...and only know a little

anyone give me some further info on them by chance. Gonna use them on my e30.

Dunno, I dig em. Specs?
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

all i know so far is that they are 16's with an et of 22....that was good enough for me to jump on them at the price...lol

Comment

We all would have done it

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
          all i know so far is that they are 16's with an et of 22....that was good enough for me to jump on them at the price...lol
          Sounds lot like old 5 or 7 serie wheels.. most of them are around ET22
          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
          Now: MB W211 320cdi
          Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

just checking

you have a 5 bolt swap on the e30 right?....

Comment

nope...haha but i do distribute and sell adapters, spacers, hub rings and all that shit so i'm not worried about it....;D

Comment

What kinda of spacers do you sell? More specificly from what companies?

Comment

Look kind of like Rikens? Not sure if they made multi piece wheels or not though.

Comment

i believe they are epsilons or eplisons or something like that. they are 16x8 IIRC 3 piece?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                      What kinda of spacers do you sell? More specificly from what companies?
                      spacers adapters whatever. from a place in cali thats been doin it for about 25 years.

Comment

I think they are Epsilon Mesh based on those large bolts. Are they 5x120? Nice score. I've always wanted a big wide set of Epsilons, like these:

Comment

Yea, those epsilons are sick, I posted them at some point over on bf.c

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                            Dear god.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                              I think they are Epsilon Mesh based on those large bolts. Are they 5x120? Nice score. I've always wanted a big wide set of Epsilons, like these:

ok so ya where the fuck do i find lips for these things....lol

ya i got them off the flee bay for MADE cheap, i was the only bidder.

also digital are you still kinda intersted in all that rs stuff i have....lowered price and if ya pm me i might have lower price for ya...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X