warning very low offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning very low offset

so some of you may remember my civic with the yellow steelies and the hood was drawn all over..... well i put my slips on and drove it like this for a while

over the few months i have been purchasing a few thousand in parts including
    gc custom rate springs, rear subframe brace, new hood, fenders, quarters, camber kit front and rear, buddy club seat and i finally found some wheels i like.

the specs are 15x8 +6 et all around with1.5 inch adapters on top of that . here is a teaser.....

i have 195 45 15 federals on the way and then i can begin hanging new panels and making these bad larrys fit

c&c welcome
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

oh lawds

Comment

Don't like the look of that fender, and even with some crazy stretch does not look like you will have much travel before the tire hits the fender.

Waiting for end result, hope you can pull it off, good luck mate
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

The stretch on a 195/45 is not going to be enough in my view, we shall see once they come, but I'm not really a fan of crazy poke either. I'm interested to see where this goes though. Hopefully you prove me wrong.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

*reserves this for later*

Looks good so far.. but as others have said, 195... for some reason I really think it is going to be tight.
          "JDM" N13 Pulsar \ CA18DE \ BC BR Coilovers \ AD22VF \ RP01 (16x7 +32) \ BRiX 1.5
          Daily/Track Day Hack

Comment

That's on a clear path to lookin crappy

GECKOSquad
            NIKOND7000 Shooter | flickr

Comment

That poke would be somewhat doable if the wheels were an inch or two wider. There's really no tire that will stretch enough on a 15x8 to make that work.

I'm interested to see where it goes though. I know that much poke can be run on Egs with the right amount of stretch and camber but, again, theyre usually like 9.5s or 10s with crazy stretch.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

ahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha ahhahahah youre a hack

Comment

ew.

Comment

its good to be unique, but damn man...

rofl at your name^^ jeffy dahmer
                    past cars
                    99' 328i
                    01' 325xi
                    97' m3/4/5
                    00' 540i-6
                    01' 325ci

present

98' 740il
                    00' M5
                    93' 325i

Comment

looks pretty crappy right now. looks like youre trying a little too hard.
                      just clean things up a little and ill give my official opinion later

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                      ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

I don't really like it honestly. It looks like a dumped Civic
                        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

195 on a 15x8 doesnt seem to enough stretch for that fitment... Im interested to see how this will turn out but without a ass ton of camber I have a bad feeling.

Id be stoked if you can prove us all wrong!
                          Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

whoa

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                              so some of you may remember my civic with the yellow steelies and the hood was drawn all over..... well i put my slips on and drove it like this for a while

over the few months i have been purchasing a few thousand in parts including
                              gc custom rate springs, rear subframe brace, new hood, fenders, quarters, camber kit front and rear, buddy club seat and i finally found some wheels i like.

the specs are 15x8 +6 et all around with1.5 inch adapters on top of that . here is a teaser.....

i have 195 45 15 federals on the way and then i can begin hanging new panels and making these bad larrys fit

c&c welcome
                              where do you get thoses fasteners??? on the fender!

Comment

Working...
                              X