Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 Subaru WRX! Extremely clean! 90k miles! 5spd! $7800 OBO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Subaru WRX! Extremely clean! 90k miles! 5spd! $7800 OBO!

Sold! Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Hey everyone! I'd like to first say that i JUST bought this car about one month ago. I had a Civic Si and saved up some money over the summer, sold the Si and used the money from summer and the Si to buy this WRX. It was a car i've always wanted! Push comes to shove i thought i had planned better and didnt need the extra cash i threw on top to get this WRX for tuition money. Well, it turns out one of my student loans didnt go through so im going to be about 4k short second semester. That means my somewhat dream car needs to be sold and i should have planned WAY better a month back. I feel kinda dumb now that i look back, but it has been an amazing car the last month. I'll probably cry when i sell it..haha. But school comes before cars.

So, onto the info about the car:

Location: Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant (48858). Its 1 1/2 hours away from Grand Rapids, 2 hours from Holland, 2 1/2 hours from Detroit.

-2002 Subaru WRX
    -90k miles! FULLY STOCK! Mostly highway miles too!
    -Trans and rear diff fluid changed by previous owner about 5,500 miles ago!
    -Stock clutch, grabs amazing! Lots of life left!
    -Interior is beautiful!
    -Only mod is the kartboy short throw shifter, its very very nice!

Comforts: CD player, cruise control, AC/ Heat, power mirrors, power locks, SUPER COMPHY SEATS, its just an amazing car!

I am only the 3rd owner btw!

Onto the photos!

Here is a photo i took a couple weeks ago!

Here are photos the past owner took about a month ago.

At this time, i really would not accept any trades plus cash UNLESS it is a reliable civic or integra PLUS at least 3,500-4k+ cash. So maybe trade for a civic / intergra that is valued around 3,500 or so plus another 4k cash. Something like that i may think about.

This Subaru is a great platform to work with! Would look sick stanced out!

Thanks for looking and possible helping me out of this college financial situation!

-Chris
    Last edited by ImChris; 10-05-2010, 10:52 PM.
    Civic Si

Not bad at all. When I first saw the price I kinda froze, but then after looking at it and reading... having it all stock helps a lot. Too many cars have been beat on to no end, with unsafe boost levels, etc. GLWS man, this is a good buy!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFukengruven View Post
      Not bad at all. When I first saw the price I kinda froze, but then after looking at it and reading... having it all stock helps a lot. Too many cars have been beat on to no end, with unsafe boost levels, etc. GLWS man, this is a good buy!

Thanks! I'm glad you see where i was coming from with the price! It is OBO too! Car is just great and fully untouched!

.Chris
      Civic Si

Comment

This is the only kind of Subaru I would buy - Stock.

GLWS
        -Nick

Comment

Working...
        X